Welcome ^_^

  Myspace Glitter Text

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel Review



The gel absorbs into my skin really fast. I've been using this product since September of last year. I been having really bad acne through my high school and middle school life and now that I turned 20 last year, I've tried Cellnique brand, my acne has really lesson. It shrank my pores and it really does help prevent whiteheads all over my face and blackheads around my nose :). I use 1 pump in the morning and 1 pump at night. This is my 3 or 4 time buying it. 1 bottle really does last 3 and a half months ^_^.  It controls and prevents most of my acne. My face gets less oil during the day and my make up stays on longer. To me it also acts like a makeup primer. When i get an infected pimple, i dab this on it and it kills the bacteria on my pimple and heals it really fast the next day or less. When i put it on twice a day on my t-zone it feels really good because it feels cool and refresh each time .^w^. Skin action sebum gel calms the redness on my face :D. It's one of my favorite regiment of my skincare products :3. Would i recommend it. Yes very!!! Would i repurchase again and again, Yes. I would most likely purchase every 3 months because without it, i would probably break out more :o. This stuff really does the Job x3. What do you think? Please Comment below :D



Skin Action Sebum Gel

Reduces blackheads and whiteheads


This is a phyto bio-engineering formulation gel for all skin types, designed to reduce both blackheads and whiteheads on affected skin area without painful extraction. This daily maintenance gel also reduces sebum secretion, leaving the skin clear, with smooth visible results within 10 days of application.
Best for congested skin and oily T-zone, teenagers and adults.
Benefits:
    • Controls excessive sebum
    • Prevents blackheads and whiteheads from appearing
    • Reduces skin inflammation
    • Controls and prevents breakouts
    • Increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture and improves elasticity
    • Calms down irritation


witch hazel extractWitch Hazel Extract:
• Disinfects and reduces the presence of bacteria on the skin
• Helps heal skin inflammation and makes acne and comedones less probable to develop
male fern root extractMale Ferm Root Extract:
• Reduces skin inflammation and irritation with its soothing effect
• Able to control and prevent future breakouts on skin
• It also helps improve skin texture
potassium azelaoyl diglycinatePotassium Azelaoyl Diglycinate:
• Has been used to control the secretion of excessive sebum thus decrease the formation of blackheads and whiteheads
• It also helps prevent skin discoloration caused by acne or comedones without over drying the skin
• It  increases skin moisture and improves elasticity



Purified Water (Aqua), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana ) Extract, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Poly(Oxy-1,2-Ethanediyl),α-(Donyl Phenyl)-ω-Hydroxy, Sodium Hydroxide, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil, Male Fern (Dryopteris filix-mas) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Potassium Azelaoyl Diglycinate, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.











No comments:

Post a Comment