Welcome ^_^

  Myspace Glitter Text

Sunday, August 12, 2012

❤ Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Masque ❤


Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Masque

OMG I LOVE THIS SUTFF with all my heart and soul!!(to dramatic xD). But Ya! I love this stuff a lot!!!. I use it once or twice a week. It's one of my products that does the best job!! This scrub helps prevent me from breaking out and it's because it cleanse my skin really deep. It helps my blackheads rise up and easy for me to remove them. I put this on after i cleanse my face and leave it on for 20-25 minutes. Next, i splash a bit of water on my skin and then i massage it like I'm cleaning my skin for 10-20 seconds. Next i rinse it off. After my skin is rinsed, it feels like my skin is breathing air now :D. This stuff deeply unclogs my pores from dirt, oil, debris, and dead skin. It helps remove peeling skin that i have from acne. When my pores are clean, that means those clean pores will not get acne. Every time i don't use this for 2 weeks, my skin feels like it can't breath ): This scrub really does brighten my skin. I like the feeling after i use this; it makes my skin super extremely soft like a babies skin, my skin feels fresher, breathable, smooth and very clean. This masque last me up to 4-5 months depending how much i use a week. If they make a everyday cleanser like the scrub, I would defiantly buy it no matter what the cost!!! i would buy it!.

I would repurchase this every time i run out for years and years :D. I will never stop using this stuff!!

http://www.cellnique.com/cellnique/skin-care-product/shop-by-categories/masque/advanced-bio-renewal-masque.html

Advanced Bio Renewal Masque

A gentle AHAs exfoliating masque 
50g

This unparalleled scrub masque is formulated with a complex of fresh fruit enzymes and acids. It effectively works in exfoliating dead skin cells, optimizing the cellular renewal performance and deeply cleanses the pores, thus revealing a softer, fresher and healthier skin.
For all skin types and all ages.
Benefits:
    • Exfoliates dead skin cells and cleanses the pores;
    • Optimizes the cell renewal process;
    • Slows down the aging process;
    • Offers instant lightening, brightening and whitening effects.






biocell-elBioCELL eL: 
• Advanced Bio Renewal Masque contains 20% BioCELL eL, Cellnique’s exclusive acid complex formulation that uses AHAs to accelerate the cell renewal rates, enzymes and vitamins to neutralize and prevent possible irritation.
alpha-hydroxyl acids aha Alpha Hydroxyl Acids  (AHAs):
• Ability to rejuvenate skin by exfoliating dead cells from the skin;
• Help make wrinkles less visible;
• Protects against photo-aging.
enzymeEnzyme :
• Papaya enzyme + Bromelain from pineapple fruit extract
• Bromelain helps digest keratin protein and helps exfoliate the skin
• Papain helps exfoliate damaged and dead skin cells to prevent pores from clogging
• Papain whitens and softens the skin, heals wounds and prevents breakouts




























Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Kaolin, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Papaya (Carica papaya) Enzyme (Papain), Phenoxyethanol, Trithanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Pomelo (Citrus grandis) Peel Extract, Pineapple (Ananas sativus) Fruit Extract, Acrylate / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Potassium Sorbate.






No comments:

Post a Comment