Welcome ^_^

  Myspace Glitter Text

Saturday, August 11, 2012

❤ Cellnique Skin Purifying Masque ❤








This Skin Purifying Masque doesn't break me out. When i put this on, it feels really cool with gel-like texture.     It also feels like Slim. I think it does help control my oily skin and prevent breakouts. I leave it on for 20-25 minutes.When i rise this off it takes a while for it to come off. I have to like splash my face like 100 times; i did that at first but then i use a damp wash cloth to wipe it off and it completely comes off easily :). I use this about once a week after i exfoliate my skin so that my skin can fully absorb the product.  It has 15 types of organic component. I really love the feeling of it. It makes my skin really smooth and very soft. The product has kind of a strong smell, but it doesn't bother me x3. When i rinse this off i think my face got brighter :). I like that it has witch hazel in it because witch hazel helps dry out my oil and acne skin. The product doesn't dry out my skin, it just drys out my oils in my pores :D. I don't like that it has fragrance in it, but i don't think it is bothering my skin, which is a good thing.

Would i repurchase? Yes i would because it helps my oily skin ^_^



Skin Purifying Masque

Treats acne and reduces excess sebum
50g

This non-drying purifying masque was specially designed to unclog pores and treat congested or acne prone skin. Incorporating more than 15 types of organic components, this masque helps absorb impurities, minimizes the risk of breakouts and reduces excessive sebum, promoting a clearer and healthier complexion.
For acne-prone skin, teenagers and adults.
Benefits:
    • Anti-septic, antimicrobial,anti-fungal, anti-oxidant
    • Accelerates the healing of acne
    • Gently exfoliates dead skin cells
    • Brightens skin







15 types of organic component
Purified Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Water, Yallow (Achillea millefolium) Extract, Colloidal Sulfur, Matricaria (Chamomile recutita) Flower Extract, Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract, Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara) Flower Extract, Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) Root Extract, Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract, Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)Rhizome/Root Extract, Marshmallow ( Althea officinalis) Root Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Extract, Wheat (Triticum vulgare) Germ Extract, Inositol, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Extract, Pot Marigold (Calendula officinalis) Flower Extract, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Seed Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin, Fragrance, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 40






No comments:

Post a Comment