Welcome ^_^

  Myspace Glitter Text

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

❤Cellnique Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion❤




This is my second jar i have purchased again about 2-3 months ago. I love this emulsion. It doesn't make my skin to oily. I purchased this twice because it improves the texture of my skin My skin feels super soft and smooth when i put this on. I use like less then a penny size amount and it last like 3-4 months :). If used like twice a day i think it will last you about 3 months or so. If used only once a day it last up to 4 months or so.

I love this moisturizer because it helps fade my scars and spots a lot quicker. It has Vitamin C which i really like because when people hit age 20-21 they start to lose some of there collegian each year and Vitamin C helps repair the lost of it and repair damage cells including acne scars and discolored spots. This is like a gel non-sticky moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin so it's great for oily sensitive skin. I use it i night because in the summer time i get really oily during the day and because of the heat. During winter or cool and cold days i use it twice a day :D. I use this after putting on Cellnique Amino Collagen C Intense Set. Both together really helps fades scars a lot faster :). I also thinks it helps 

Would i repurchase once i run out. Yes :). I recommend this for people who have oily sensitive skin. I not sure about dry skin. I think it helps dry skin too ^_^.

Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion

Moisturizing cream for dry skin 30g

Specially designed to repair damaged cells and promote the healing process, this formulation protects all skin types including sensitive skin from environment aggressions and provides relief to dry and dehydrated skin conditions.
For dry and dehydrated skin (all ages).
Benefits:
    • Repairs damaged cells and speeds up the healing process
    • Replenishes moisture and softens the skin
    • Anti-oxidant & whitening agents
    • Anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory.





perilla leaf extractPerilla Extract:
• A powerful free radical scavenger to help fade scars, protect against photo-aging and calm skin sensitivity
•  It has anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties
vitamin cVitamin C:
• Easily penetrates the skin
• A powerful antioxidant and whitening agent
• Lightens the skin tone
• Protects against sun rays and hydrates the skin
vitamin e Vitamins  E:
• Has multiple functions: antioxidant, anti-aging,  helps skin regenerate after sun exposure
• Prevents and treats scars
• Improves the skin’s ability to retain water and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier

Purified Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Beefsteak (Perilla ocymoides) Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hexyldecanol, Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Polyacrylate, Cyclomethicone, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Bisabolol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylparaben.



No comments:

Post a Comment