Welcome ^_^

  Myspace Glitter Text

Saturday, August 11, 2012

❤ Skin Purifying Lotion ❤




I like this toner. It doesn't make my skin oily or breakout. It controls most of my oily skin. It helps remove my excess dead skin, dirt, and oils that was left behide . It helps with my acne condition because it has salicylic Acid that exfoliates my skin. It also have great burdock extracts that helps regulate my oily  t-zone. It doesn't make my face red and i think it's because it has chamomile flower extracts helping reduce redness and irritations on my skin. It doesn't have fragrance which i like because my skin is sensitive and i think that products that carries synthetic fragrances causes irritation and stress to my skin. During the summer it really does helps control my oily skin as long that i am using Cellnique skin action sebum gel with it and a moisturizer that doesn't make me produce more sebum oils. I find that when i'm oily my skin breaks out more. And when i'm not that oily, my skin gets like no new acne rising up. When i use this, it absorbs into my skin really quickly so that i can continue onto my next step of skin care. This Lotion/toner lasted up to 3 months. I'm about to run out xD.

Would i repurchase once i run out? Yes :). I Love using this toner ^_^.


Skin Purifying Lotion

Treats inflamed acne lesions 
120ml


A powerful formulation with keratolytic action, designed for the treatment of serious acne and comedogenic skin conditions. Skin Purifying Lotion helps calm down skin irritation and can quickly dry up inflamed acne lesions.
Work best for acne-prone skin, teenagers and adults.
Benefits:
    • Prevents skin dryness
    • Promotes the exfoliation of dead skin cells
    • Regulates sebum secretion
    • Anti-inflammatory






salicylic acidSalicylic Acid:
• Exfoliates skin
• Controls oil & treats acne
• Lightens up the skin
• Fades scars
great burdock extractGreat Burdock Extract: 
• Antiseptic, regulates oil secretion
• Anti-inflammatory
• Prevents breakouts
• Has cleansing and astringent properties
vitamin c Chamomile Flower Extract:
• Anti-septic
• Anti-inflammatory
• Reduces redness and irritations
• Strengthens the skin




























Purified Water (Aqua Purificata), SD alcohol 40, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Seaweed (Fucus Vesiculosus) Extract, Orris Extract, Great Burdock (Arctium Majus) Extract, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DmDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol.





No comments:

Post a Comment